- Al Si 9 Cu 3 (Fe) EN 1676 EN-AB 46000 (DIN 226)
- Al Si 12 Cu 1 (Fe) EN 1676 EN-AB 47100 (DIN 231)
Minimum and maximum dimensions and weights of casts:
- maximum dimension – up to 1,200 cm2 of surface on the mould’s dividing surface
- maximum weight – up to 10 kg
- minimum weight - from 0.01 kg
The casts are cast in metal moulds on machines under heavy pressure with closing power from 400 to 1,600 tons.
The casts are manufactured to tolerances according to ČSN 42 14 31, DIN 1688, or according to customer requirements.
Special offer of services:
- upon agreement with the customer, we can arrange machining of casts in cooperation with other divisions of ČZ a.s., or with external contractors
- according to customer request, we will issue certificates for the cast pieces (material and dimensional certificates). To this end, we use a 3D gauging device from Zeiss, a spectrometer, durometers and x-ray systems.
- the aluminium foundry house has implemented QMS according to ISO 9001:2000 and DIN EN ISO 9002:1994 and ISO/TS 16949:1999
- the casting house has been certified by TÜV CERT - TÜV Management Service Gmbh.
Technology for production of tools, moulds and cutting machines:
The design of pressure moulds is provided by the aluminium foundry house in cooperation with Tool Shop ČZ or in cooperation with external contractors. The selection of materials, thermal processing, and production technologies are arranged upon agreement with the supplier as required by the customer.